SENIOR YEAR QUIZ THINGY OR WHATEVER...
1. Who was your best friend?
2. What sports did you play?
Softball, varsity starting pitcher, oh yeah! and i did ultimate frisbee a few times, that was fun :)
3. What kind of car did you drive?
pimping out that Kia
4. It's Friday night, where were you at?
with ashley, megan, cassie, jen, or any miz therein
5. Were you a party animal?
Not really, I saved all that for college :)
6. Were you a considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
i did once so that i could attend my best friend's wedding and of course for senior skip day :)
8. Were you a nerd?
in my own way i was a nerd but in a typical nerdy way
9. Were you suspended/expelled?
nope, only a general detention once or twice and that was it
10. Can you sing the fight song?
i know that central had one but i really can't remember it, at all
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
my pre-cal teacher (Mrs. Wheat??), my physics teacher (Mr. Kalig) and my creative writing teacher (Mrs. King)
12. Favorite class?
i liked 'em all, except for Web page design....*shudders*
13. What was your school's full name?
San Angelo Central High School
14. School mascot?
Bobcat's, sic 'em!
15. Did you go to Prom?
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
some aspects of it, i think that i would try and get into a different school for softball, but i can't say that i wouldn't want to be at utd because i've met some of the best people in the world here :)
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
it was hot, it was threatening rain and i think that the dude sitting in front of me was half drunk...
18. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
oh gosh...i have way too many to just have one...new uniforms in softball, driving around with friends, classes with friends, it just keeps on going...
19. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
20. Did you have a job your senior year?
nope, i wanted to focus on school and softball my last year to get into a good college and all that
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
home, seniors and juniors could go off campus for lunch at 1:15, and i didn't have softball until 2:15 so i would go home, chill and then head to softball-sometimes i went out, going to free lunch or grabbing some take out but for the most part i went home
22. Have you gained weight since then?
not a lot, i lost some muscle in some places but gained it some others, it's weird...
23. What did you do after graduation?
florida with meg, found out i got into utd, packed away my life and sold everything else, helped my mom move into a rent house with my aunt, and then moved myself to dallas to live with my dad
24. When did you graduate?
May of 2003
25. Where are most of your classmates?
Angelo State, some at UT, some at A&M, one at BYU, some at Tech, St. Ed's, we all kinda scattered
26. Ten year reunion - you going?
Hell freakin yeah! And i plan on looking absolutely fabulous :)